“We’re getting more and more people interested in Lighting, the lighting industry and also due to the fact we’re trying to conserve energy it’s making it more and more useful for people to take a look at it.”
“We enjoyed the keynote presentation this morning, the market projections, and the really bullish outlook for general lighting.“
“…you see people you’ve seen from past shows, from different development projects you’ve worked on, the networking is so key as that’s how different ideas are communicated and new opportunities are presented just by face to face encounters…”
Make plans now to attend Strategies in Light 2014, the world's largest educational and networking platform for the LED and lighting industry. This must-attend event for industry professionals across every level of the LED/SSL sectors features:
The world’s largest and longest-running conference and exhibition covering the LEDS and Solid-State Lighting sectors, Strategies in Light’s 15-year tradition of educational excellence provides an unprecedented platform for information exchange, networking and new business development.
Recommended attendees for the LED markets and technology track:
• LED manufacturers
• Suppliers of equipment and materials to the LED industry
• LED system manufacturers
• Lighting designers and architects
• Automotive lighting suppliers
• Lighting product manufacturers
• Lighting system designers
• LED product designers
• Design engineers
• Financial analysts, investment bankers, and venture capitalists
• Corporate R&D staff
• Luminaire manufacturers
• Building owner/operators
Recommended attendees for the Manufacturing track:
• LED manufacturers
• Suppliers of LED manufacturing equipment
• Suppliers of materials, chemicals and substrates for LED manufacturing
• Test and measurement instrument producers
• Financial analysts and investors
• To bring together the hottest start-ups at the frontier of technology and markets with the most sophisticated group of investors and analysts.
• To give the audience a feel of the pulse of the industry and how investors feel about different companies and segments at the bleeding edge.
Brand new format for 2014
• Hand-picked start-ups in the LED and related industry at various stages will present for 12 minutes to a panel of Investors.
• A panel of VCs and corporate investors will have 8 minutes to question and comment on the presentation.
• The aims for the start-ups are to raise awareness of their company and to gather feedback from a panel of investment experts.
Who should attend?
• Investment professionals
• People interested in following the latest trends in the industy
The LED Light & Design Pavilion at Strategies in Light provides a unique environment for luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, architects, and specifiers to learn about the components and design of LED lighting and the entire value chain of the LED industry. In addition, participants have the opportunity to network with suppliers, service providers, industry experts, designers, specifiers, architects, and regulators. Other activities in the LED Light & Design Pavilion include guided technical tours led by industry experts for those who wish to see solid-state lighting (SSL) in action and free presentations and tutorials which take place on the exhibit floor.
Plan to visit the pavilion if you are a:
• Lighting designer, specifier or architect
• LED lighting manufacturer
• LED product designer
• Facilities manager
• LED & lighting specialist working with:
• LED maker or distributor
• Energy-efficiency organization
• Corporate R&D staff
• Government regulator or policy maker
• Financial analyst, investment banker or venture capitalist
Exhibitors will include:
• Lighting manufacturers with LED products
• Decorative LED lighting manufacturers
• LED lamp & luminaire manufacturers
• LED Luminaire designers
• Module & light engine vendors
Applications displayed will include:
• Retail display
• Outdoor area/street lighting
• Task lighting
• Safety & emergency lighting
• Off-grid/solar powered
|COUNTDOWN TO STRATEGIES IN LIGHT DAYS HOURS MINUTE SECONDS|
|Conference Notebook Sponsor:|
|Conference Luncheon Sponsor:|
|Mobile App Sponsor:|
|Conference Proceedings Sponsor:|
|Conference Delegate Bag Sponsor:|
|Aisle Sign Sponsor:|
|Meeting Room Sponsorship:|