February 27 - March 1, 2019
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 20th Anniversary: 20 years as the the premier LED and Lighting conference that focuses on both technological advances and market dynamics, providing the most up-to-date and relevant information for attendees.
- Registration Rates Reduced by Almost 30% from Last Year: As always, the Total Access Pass is the best bang for your buck but it's now available at a reduced rate. Save even more with Early Bird Rates by registering before January 18th!
- Simpler Registration Process: One show, 4 conference tracks covering everything from IoT, horticultural lighting, lighting for health and wellbeing, standards and codes and component trends and roadmaps.
- IoT Pavilion Returns in 2019: A technology zone where the digital future of lighting comes to life.
- Keynote Sessions Return in 2019: An impressive lineup of speakers covering history, roadblocks, creative solutions, and more that have gotten us to where we are.
- New Schedule: Now Wednesday through Friday! Stay the weekend in Vegas after the show wraps up!
The 2019 Sapphire Awards Gala will recognize state-of-the-art innovations in lighting and honor the best in the business. View our distinguished 2018 Award Winners:
LEDs Magazine coverage and related contributed articles about past and upcoming Strategies in Light programs deliver detailed technology, market trend, and business views that put the entire spectrum of the solid-state lighting industry into perspective.
LEDs Magazine is part of the LED & Lighting Network, the world’s leading media resource focused on the LED and lighting industry, along with the Strategies in Light conference portfolio.
While Strategies in Light continues to bring the most extensive technical program to its conference audience, we musn't overlook the excellent business-building opportunities and information sessio...
Consultant David Shiller talks about the regulatory and rebate landscape that will be featured in a Strategies in Light panel discussion.
STRATEGIES IN LIGHT SPOTLIGHT — Analysts prepare to report on packaged LED activity and predictions at 2019 event
Analysts Philip Smallwood and Martin Shih discuss driving factors and challenges in the packaged LED market in advance of the upcoming global packaged LED market report and presentation at Strategi...
Strategies in Light keynote speaker Nancy Clanton links early SSL encounters with technology improvements that support designers’ goals for high-performance lighting which elevates the human experi...