February 27 - March 1, 2019
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
With the knowledge gained, delegates will be equipped to specify products correctly, measure product accurately, understand light measurements and communicate effectively both with suppliers and customers. Overall, you gain a competitive advantage in your job and for your company.
The Investor Forum aims to address some of the principal questions being asked by investors looking for opportunities in the lighting industry. Speakers will be drawn from both publicly-traded companies and private firms that anticipate having public offerings within the next few years.
- 20th Anniversary: 20 years as the the premier LED and Lighting conference that focuses on both technological advances and market dynamics, providing the most up-to-date and relevant information for attendees.
- Registration Rates Reduced by Almost 30% from Last Year: As always, the Total Access Pass is the best bang for your buck but it's now available at a reduced rate.
- Simpler Registration Process: One show, 4 conference tracks covering everything from IoT, horticultural lighting, lighting for health and wellbeing, standards and codes and component trends and roadmaps.
- IoT Pavilion Returns in 2019: A technology zone where the digital future of lighting comes to life.
- Keynote Sessions Return in 2019: An impressive lineup of speakers covering history, roadblocks, creative solutions, and more that have gotten us to where we are.
- New Schedule: Now Wednesday through Friday! Stay the weekend in Vegas after the show wraps up!
- Money Vault! No need to visit the slots, just visit the exhibit floor on Friday afternoon for a chance to enter the Money Vault and walk away from Vegas with loads of cash!
The 2019 Sapphire Awards Gala will recognize state-of-the-art innovations in lighting and honor the best in the business. View our distinguished 2018 Award Winners:
LEDs Magazine coverage and related contributed articles about past and upcoming Strategies in Light programs deliver detailed technology, market trend, and business views that put the entire spectrum of the solid-state lighting industry into perspective.
LEDs Magazine is part of the LED & Lighting Network, the world’s leading media resource focused on the LED and lighting industry, along with the Strategies in Light conference portfolio.
Strategies in Light speaker Paul Scheidt of Cree provides intelligence on LED performance concerns in connected smart lighting installations.
Despite a lot of publicity last year, Bluetooth Mesh has been slow to come to market, but Strategies in Light will see broader emergence of the technology starting with McWong.
STRATEGIES IN LIGHT SPOTLIGHT — Beyond the ‘cool’ factor, 3-D printing set to enable SSL customization
From materials to equipment requirements to SSL product development, Strategies in Light panelists will weigh in on the possibilities with 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing. Moderator Dr. Nad...
STRATEGIES IN LIGHT SPOTLIGHT — Strong services and distribution focus will sustain the SSL business
At Strategies in Light, sustainability analyst Jed Dorsheimer will present a view of the challenges and opportunities for the LED and lighting sectors. Here extends his perspective on the value pro...