ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Submission Requirements for Sapphire Awards Product and Design Project Award Entries:
- Product/Design Project Category
- Product/Design Project Company
- Product/Design Project Name
- Entry Essay - a precise description of the product's innovations and value-added features, or a description of the project design
- Availability - Is this product on the market or when will it be commercially available? If you are submitting a design project, is the project complete?
- Product/Design Project Photo – Upload high-resolution (1500 pixels wide at 300 DPI or better)
- Supplemental Documents – Brochures, lab test results, whitepapers, SPDs, etc
Product/Design Project Category: Make your best guess as to Sapphire category that you choose for your entry. Feel free to email Editor Maury Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a question. Realize that we will adjust categories during entry review and move entries if they don’t fit where entered. We pledge to try and get entries grouped together in the most fair manner possible.
Product/Design Project Company: We need the name of the company that is manufacturing and commercializing the product/technology being entered. We can’t accept agencies, distributors, or other third parties in this field.
Product Name: We need the Brand Name and/or Model number of the product being entered. The entry here should exactly match the naming convention of the products manufacturer’s website.
Entry Essay: The Entry Essay may be the most important element of the Sapphire entry process. It’s the entrants chance to essentially speak directly to the judges panel. Do not take this field lightly and simply paste a paragraph from a press release. Tell us about the real innovation and inspiration.
Availability – If this product is going to ship next year or if the design project will be completed next year, then enter it next year.
Product/Design Project Photo – We need a magazine quality photo we can use should your entry be selected a finalist. That means a high-resolution photo that is at least 1500 pixels wide at 300 dpi.
Supplemental Documents – Don’t ignore this opportunity to provide the judges with more information that highlights the innovation in your entry. If it's an LED or luminaire, make sure we get the spectral power distribution (SPD) details. Upload lab test reports for products. We welcome whitepapers or technical backgrounders. Details help your case so make sure the judges can easily view the specifications of your entry.
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: March 1: $395 Per Entry
- After March 1 at Regular Submission Rate: $495 Per Entry