Free Marketing Tools
Drive traffic to your booth.Now that you've booked your exhibit space, start NOW to let your customers know where to find you. Provided to you free of charge, use the following tools to complement your marketing efforts and achieve these results:
- Increase your booth traffic
- Increase your ROI
- Gain new customers
- Strengthen relationships with your existing customers
Before you start, make sure your pop-up blocker on your internet browser is OFF. Questions or issues using the marketing tools below? Contact Joey Farque.
Complimentary Exhibit Hall Pass & Conference Discount for Your Clients
Invite Your Clients to Come See YOU on the Exhibit Floor for FREE.
The file link below contains a pdf of the invitation offer you can customize.
PDF: Add your company name and booth number to a writeable pdf file and email it to your customers and prospects as an attachment to your email.
Download the Logo
Use Our Logo to Promote Your Involvement
Ways to use the logo:
- In print/digital ads
- On company Website or eNewsletters
- In your email signature line
Promote Your Booth Number
Add a Strategies in Light Banner Ad to Your Website/eNewsletters/Social Channels/Signature Line. The banner ads can be customized to include your booth number to drive traffic to your booth and enable your customers to easily find you on the exhibit floor. Please note that PhotoShop is required to customize these ads.
Social Media Tips
Encourage Attendance to YOUR Booth
- Use LinkedIn to network with industry professionals and start conversations before you even get to the event. We encourage you to post questions, ideas and industry hot topics to our Group. Post discussions about the industry and ask engaging questions - Not just a sales pitch!
- Post about your participation and involvement on your company's social channels. Share with your audience what will be taking place at your booth - Giveaways, Product Demos, Who will be there, etc. Use the Official Event Hashtag - #SILUSA
- Retweet/Share/Repost we will be posting about the show from our LEDs Magazine social channels
- Images are KEY - Post images of your booth, products, etc.
Send the Preliminary Event Guide
Email Your Customers a Copy of the Strategies in Light Pre-Event Guide
Ensure your key clients attend the show and visit your booth! As your marketing partner, let us do the heavy lifting to get the word out and encourage your prospects and clients to attend.